** International Free Shipping Applies **
Never should you worry about achieving razor sharp focus again! With Pegasus Astro DMFC, you could empower your telescope with motorised focuser capability and with the right software, autofocus is just a few clicks away! A key component for automating your astrophotography rig.
Focus accurate and fast your Celestron or Meade SCT telescope using Pegasus Astro powerful motor focus kit SCT. This high resolution geared box has a 0.06 degree step size can can easily lift more than 6 Kg (per cm). Its high torque is suitable for lifting heavy imaging equipment. Moreover motor’s gearbox has a low backlash which can easily tuned using backlash compensation in imaging software.
Pulley and Belt design allows the motor to stay away from your filter wheel (and not collide with it) when you use a focal reducer. Its sophisticated bracket design can fit to all Celestron SCTs
Advantages of Pegasus Astro DMFC Premium:
- Precise manual focusing control without touching the telescope
- High torque & very low backlash motor enables micron-scale focusing
- Perform auto-focus with software like SGP or FocusMax
- Auto compensate focus changes due to temperature changes
- Easy to install and compatible with Celestron and Meade SCT
- Dual Motor Focus Controller v3
- High Resolution Stepper Geared Motor Enclosure
(Step Angle 7.5º, Deg 120º, Gear Ratio 1:120)
- Blue Aluminium Anodised Bracket for Celestron SCT Telescopes
- 20cm 2GT Timing Belt
- 13 mm Pulley 2GT (6”,8”,9.25”) or 22mm Pulley 2GT (11” ,14” Celestron)
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter (3 Amps fuse)
- Temperature Sensor 1m length
- Serial Cable for Stepper motor (1.5m)
- USB type B cable
Manual and PC operation
- Dual speed manual control
- Computer software control
Supports FocusMax v3 & v4, Sequence Generator Pro, Backyard EOS & Nikon and etc.
INDI (Open Astronomy Instrumentation) compliant
DMFC Standalone Program Support
he controller can be operated by the standalone DMFC software. (Only available for Windows OS)
Firmware Upgrade Support
Controller firmware supports re-programming via the USB 2.0 connection using upgrade software, for future upgrades which may become available. We constantly receive feedback from our customers and keep updating the firmware and software with new features.
Two Years Warranty
Warranty covers the controller device including the temperature sensor and the Pegasus Stepper Motor kit.
Pegasus Astro Motor Focus Kit
- High resolution geared stepper motor (Step Angle 7.5, Deg 120, Gear Ration 1:120). Its gearbox has very low backlash and high torque suitable to focus in micron scale.
- Black Universal Aluminium Anodised Bracket (Hard to bend)
- Coupler (5mm to 8mm)
Cyclops Optics is the sole distributor for Pegasus Astro products in Asia region including Australia and New Zealand