Frequently Asked Questions
- What payment options do you accept?
- Is there any extra charge with using credit card?
- Do you ship worldwide?
- How long does it take for delivery?
- We accept all major credit cards, PayPal and intra-, interbank transfer and telegraphic transfer. If you are in Hong Kong or Malaysia, we can take cash and cheque payment.
- What you see is what you pay only. Some vendors require customers to shell out another 3.9% or 4.4% on top of the total order prices to cover their credit card processing gateways or e-wallet (PayPal) expenses. This is against most payment gateways and PayPal's policies. We do not charge our customers such fee. We understand it's a business operating cost that we should absorb.
- We ship everywhere in the world. Most of our customers are eligible for free shipping. Feel free to check out our free shipping country list. Our major shipping partners are FedEx, SF Express and Hong Kong SpeedPost EMS.
- Please refer to our page on shipping & returns. In short, if we have the item in stock and the order was placed before 1300 GMT+8, the order will be shipped the same day and arrive in most locations within 4 working days. Feel free to use live chat or send us an email at email@example.com if you want to find out the exact delivery time frame.