Zenithstar 61 is a greatly versatile and portable refractor telescope for beginners and veterans alike. Designed for both astrophotography and wildlife photography, high power visual observing through the Zenithstar 61 is also hugely satisfying. The image is crisp, sharp and colour aberration free thanks to the use of top quality glass — FPL53, closely matching the legendary fluorite material. The 43mm image circle when Flat61 is used covers full frame size sensor nicely. The Zenithstar 61 is tiny in size yet it comes standard with 2" focuser with 10:1 micro adjustment, a rarity for a telescope this small!
Zenithstar 61 Package Includes
- Z61 Doublet Air-Spaced APO with synthetic fluorite FPL-53 extra low dispersion glass
- 2" Rack & Pinion focuser with 10:1 micro adjustment
- Rotatable L-bracket
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with brass compression ring
- Retractable lens shade
- Optional air tight waterproof case
Z61 Design Highlights
- 61mm f/5.9 doublet air-spaced objectives APO
- Use of synthetic fluorite FPL-53 glass material
- Very sharp image with excellent colour correction
- Precision optics with fully multi-coated lenses using super-high transmission (STM) coating on all surfaces
- Designed for astrophotography, wildlife photography & visual observation
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced doublets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||360 mm|
41 mm / 43 mm with Flat61
|Light gathering power||103x|
230 mm (contracted)
7 days no question asked return if due to material or workmanship defects
2 years manufacturer's warranty from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.