GT81 Latest & Most Current Version: GT81-IV
William Optics GT81 APO is a f/5.9 air-spaced triplet FPL-53 apochromat. This package includes a 0.8x Flat6A-81 reducer cum flattener specially designed for GT81 to transform it into a f/4.7 imaging APO covering full frame sensor.
- GT-81 Triplet APO
- 2.5" V-Power crayford zero image shift focuser
- Flat6A-81 reducer flattener
- Canon T-mount and spacer
- L-bracket mounting
- A pair of Finderscope / guidingscope mounting rings
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with brass compression ring
- Retractable lens shade
- Carry handle with V-shape illuminator
- 81mm f/5.9 triplet air-spaced objectives aprochromatics
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Precision optics with STM coating
- Very sharp image with great colour correction
- Designed for astrophotography
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||478 mm|
|Back focus||64.4 mm with WO Flat6A 0.8x Reducer/Flattener|
|Light gathering power||134x|
400 mm (fully extended)
Free shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
Via FedEx International Economy. Arriving in 1-5 working days.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or worksmanship defects
2 years from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.
|Scratches||Width no more than||0.025 mm|
|Total length no more than||1/4 of total lens diameter. No more than 3 individual scratches|
|Dots or spots||Diameter, no more than||0.4 mm|
|Quantity no more than||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area||0.8 mm2|
|Total area of scratches and points no more than||5.8 mm2|