Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented) & New Dovetail Plate included!
The new 2018 GT81 three-element super APO offer superb quality for imaging and visual use at an affordable price！From the pristine white finish on the CNC to the elegant gold trim which has more than just good looks...
- Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell
- Extremely sharp
- Excellent color correction
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces
- This F/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography
2.5” R&P Focuser
- 2.5” R&P Ultra robust focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography. No image shifting!
- Heavy duty: perfect for your accessories
Simply Beautiful Finish
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap
- Top quality anodizing
- Very compact for carrying on flights
Attention to Details
- 2" & 1.25" adapter included in the price
- Anti-marring brass compression rings
- Though you will never need it, you have a 2-year warranty from WO, and the certainty that we will be there to assist you even beyond that, if you need!
- WO GT81-II
- OTA Mounting Rings
- Guiding Rings
- New Dovetail Plate
- 2.5” R&P Focuser
- Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented)
- Soft Carry Case
- Two-year, no fuss warranty and constant customer service!
- M63 -2” Rotolock
- 1.25” Rotolock
- All New 50mm/F4 Rotolock Guide scope
- New Full frame x0.8 Flattener
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||478 mm|
44 mm with Flat6A-II (97% full frame illumination)
|Light gathering power||134x|
400 mm (fully extended)
|Weight||3.84 kg with tube rings and dovetail mount|
7 days no question asked return if due to material or worksmanship defects
2 years from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.