William Optics GT71 APO is a f/5.9 air-spaced triplet FPL-53 apochromat. This package includes a 0.8x Flat6A-81 reducer cum flattener specially designed for GT71 to transform it into a f/4.7 imaging APO covering full frame sensor.
- GT-71 APO 3-element objective with FPL-53 extra low dispersion glass
- Flat6A-71 0.8x reducer flattener
- Canon T-mount and spacer
- 2.5" 1:10 rack & pinion focuser
- 360º camera angle adjuster
- Dual mounting rings with Vixen style dovetail bar
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with brass compression ring
- Retractable lens shade
- 71mm f/5.9 triplet air-spaced objectives APO
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Very sharp image with excellent colour correction
- Precision optics with fully multi-coated lenses using super-high transmission (STM) coating on all surfaces
- Designed for astrophotography and visual observation
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||420 mm|
64mm with Flat6A-71
|Light gathering power||103x|
325 mm (contracted)
Free shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
Via FedEx International Economy. Arriving in 1-5 working days.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or workmanship defects
2 years manufacturer's warranty from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.
|Scratches||Width no more than||0.025 mm|
|Total length no more than||1/4 of total lens diameter. No more than 3 individual scratches|
|Dots or spots||Diameter, no more than||0.4 mm|
|Quantity no more than||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area||0.8 mm2|
|Total area of scratches and points no more than||5.8 mm2|