QHY8-Pro Grade 1 is a 6 megapixels APS-C size one-shot-colour camera based on Sony's famous CCD ICX453AQ.
QHY8-Pro Grade 1 comes standard with the following features:
- Sealed CCD chamber purged with argon gas (airproof and oilproof)
- Removable desiccant tube to help dry the sealed chamber
- Adjustable CCD tile and centre position
- External DC regulator for the CCD and TEC without incurring EMI noise
- Shipped in custom-fit rugged case
- ASCOM driver and EZCAP capture software provided
- 3-year warranty (Please click on the link for detailed information)
The 2-stage TEC and thermal construction QHYCCD employs for this camera enables cooling 45ºC below ambient temperature.
QHY8Pro reads out via progressive scan unlike QHY8L which uses two field readout. There is no difference in long exposure application such as deep sky astrophotography. However, to capture fast movement or object, QHY8-Pro is recommended for equal exposure in between red and blue pixels.
|Max Cooling (below ambient)||-40ºC||-45ºC|
|CCD readout type||Two field readout||Progressive scan|
|QHY8-Pro Grade 1||QHY8-Pro Grade 2|
|Column||0 defect column||Contains one bright column,
removable via dark or defect column tool
|Hot pixel||< 50 pixels saturated under 10s|
- QHY8-Pro Grade 1 camera x1
- Center & tilt adjustment ring x1
- 1.8m Belkin USB2.0 cable x1
- DC201 power adapter x1
- 9 pin power cable x1
- Cable organizer (3D printed) x1
- Desiccant tube with silica gels x1
- All shipped in Pelican case
Free shipping applies for Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan and Thailand. Other countries please contact us via email. We might be able to ship to you free!
2015 July: Electronic desiccant is longer included in default package