- Optolong 36mm LRGB filters for HK$1590 (originally HK$1890)
- Optolong 36mm 6.5nm S-II/H-alpha/O-III for HK$3290! (originally HK$3890)
- QHYCFW2-S 5x36mm or 6x1.25" for only HK$2290 (originally HK$2790)
- QHYCFW2-M 7x36mm (or 5x2" and 5x50mm) for only HK$3090 (originally HK$3590)
QHY 22 is a 6.1 megapixels monochrome CCD camera with 79% peak QE, one of the highest among consumer grade astronomical CCD cameras. Cools 45ºC below ambient which further reduces the negligible thermal noise Sony sensors typically posses. Readout noise is only 5e, the lowest among QHYCCD cameras. Combined with high QE and low readout noise (5e-) and thermal noise, QHY 22 is great for all deep sky astronomical imaging including narrowband imaging.
With air-proof CCD chamber filled with argon gas and built in optical window heater, moisture are no longer a concern for astrophotographers imaging at humid regions.
A cable fixer is also included for robust cables connection.
Colour or monochrome version are available at the same price.
- QHY 22 camera x1
- M42 to 2" nosepiece adapter x1
- DC 201 with 9 pin power cable x1
- Car cigarrate power cable x1
- 1.8m Belkin USB cable x1
- 1.5m ST-4 guiding cable x1
- Metalic cable binder x1
- Silica desiccant tube with gels x1
- Electronic dessicant x1
- All shipped in pelican case
2015 December: Thanks to the overwhelming support from you, all of our QHY22-M stock has been sold out. We have talked with QHYCCD to restart another production run that will product another 10 units by late January 2016. You could still place your order now and we could ship you the filter wheel and filters first if you like. Postage is all on us!