miniCAM5S is enhanced with deep sky imaging capability based on the same sensor used on QHY5L-II. The camera is enhanced with long exposure capability and thermoelectric cooler that brings the sensor down to 45ºC below ambient. It reduces thermal noise significantly and make this camera a great entry deep sky astrophotography camera.
Monochrome and colour version available at the same price.
- High quantum efficiency: 74% (mono sensor), 62% @ 540nm (colour sensor)
- Readout noise as low as 2 e-
- Exposure duration from 10 µs to 1800 s
- Fast capturing speed: 30FPS (1280x960) and up to 200FPS (320x240)
- No random horizontal noise
- No fixed pattern noise
- Aerospace grade guiding port for robust connection. Customised cable to ST4 supplied
- Input valve for inserting desicant tube that dries the CMOS chamber
- Deep sky imaging
- Solar, lunar and planetary imaging
- FireCapture & SharpCap
- Others via ASCOM or WDM driver — MaximDL, etc.
Standard Package Includes
- miniCAM5S camera
- Cigarrate plug power cable x1
- Belkin 1.8m USB2 cable x1
- 5 pin aerospace grade guiidng port to RJ11 (ST4) guiding cable x1
- 1.25" nosepiece
- Shipped in airtight case
Taking pre-order now at one-time discount price $529. Retail price $599 resumes after pre-order ends. Eligible for 10% store-wide camera purchse discount.
Free shipping* to Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, New Zealand, Malaysia, Philipines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
*Contact us for discounted shipping to other countries