QHYCFW2-S is a small size colour filter wheel designed and manufactured by QHYCCD.
- 5 unmounted 36mm round filters or
- 6 x 1.25" mounted filters
- Gear driven disk. Stable and solid.
- Specially designed filter disk allow different glass thickness for unmounted filters. From 0.7mm to 5mm.
- Motor moved to a corner to increase effective use of space
- Increased the precision for filter location.
- Support USB port and powered by USB when connected with computer.
- Support the 4PIN QHY CFW socket on QHY11, QHY21/22/23 and InterCam series camera.
- Support the 2pin socket with QHY9 (requires external 12VDC power supply).
- Open source firmware, Arduino compatible
QHYCFW2-S has both M42/0.75, 2.5mm thickness screw at telescope side and camera side. On camera side it has a 1.5mm stage which is used for preventing light leaking when connected with camera. It has six M3 screw holes on telescope side which can be used to connect QHYOAG and four 3mm through holes on camera side which can be used to connect InterCam series camera.
QHYCFW2-S Supported Filters
5 position 36mm
Filter glass of 4mm thick maximum for unmounted filters
6 position 1.25inch
Filter holder frame of 6mm thick maximum (not counting the screw thread of the holder).
QHYCFW2 ASCOM Plugin (last updated: 12 January 2017)
- Use this version if filter wheel is connected directly to QHYCCD cameras
QHYCFW & QHYCFW2 ASCOM Plugin RS232 (last updated: 1 September 2017)
- Use this version if filter wheel is connected via USB
Both ASCOM plugins for QHYCFW2 can co-exist. For changelogs, please refer to the downloaded files.