- Flattener / Reducer
- William Optics Flat6A 0.8x Reducer Flattener
- William Optics Flat6A Reducer Flattener
- Spacer for William Optics GT81
- T-ring for EOS mount
This very elegant 2" reducer/field flattener has been designed to optimize the flat-field imaging performance of William Optics F/6 ratio refractors. WO Flat 6A will provide good illumination and flat field across APS sized or smaller sensors.
*Special SCT adapter is available to attach it to SCT thread on ZS66 telescopes.
• Designed with APS chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
• FMC doublet design.
• Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
• Reducing factor 0.8X.
• It will flatten the field amazingly well and finally make you see those stars round! Differently from other brands' refractors, this flattener works amazingly well with the popular 66-80mm F/6 refractors.
• William Optics polished anodized finish.
• All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
• Rotating T-ring thread for any 35mm camera.
• Canon EOS T-ring is included.
• Will accept any standard T-ring for your camera.
• SCT adapter available (optional) for ZS66.
• ZS71, GT81,GT102