** International Free Shipping Applies **
Pocket Powerbox (in short PPB) is suitable for the “grab and go” astrophotographer who does not want too much automation. Device can provide 10Amps of power, a sufficient number of 12V Outputs, Two Dew Heater Channels, A DSLR power output and an environmental sensor to monitor humidity and temperature.
The Pocket Powerbox provides:
- 4 x 12V DC Power outlets for your equipment
- 10 Amps of total power
- DSLR 8V Output (Can be switched ON/OFF)
- 2 Channels PWM Dew Heaters – RCA Outputs
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor (included)
- Auto Tune Dew Heaters
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- USB / PC Controlled
- Lightweight and extremely compact enclosure
If you own a remote observatory or if you do advanced astro imaging, you will love this device!
4 x 12V DC Power outlets for your equipment
A powerful mosfet transistor provides “electric juice” to your precious equipment. It supply of electricity 4 outputs. Can switch on/off for all ports.
Built in Voltmeter
A precise voltmeter measures and displays in real time your input voltage. If the input is more than 14V, the power is instantly cut off to protect your equipment.
Camera / DSLR Output
A 8Volt Output is suitable to provide power to your DSLR camera. We provide different battery couplers for Sony and Canon DSLR / Mirrorless Cameras
More than 10A of total power
Controller has been designed to support up to 10 Amps of total current.
Pegasus Astro Pocket Powerbox Includes
- Pocket Powerbox Controller
- External Temperature / Humidity Sensor
- 4 x Power DC 2.1 to 2.1 male cable (1m)
- DC Cable (2m) to Cigarette Lighter Adapter (8A fused)
- USB Cable Type B (3m)