QHY5-III-462C with Expansion Kit is accepting order now!
Superior Sensitivity in Near Infrared Region
Ultra Low Readout Noise
* Engineering testing and evaluation, final result may vary.
Other Performance Highlights
- 6.46mm diagonal (Type 1/2.8)
- 2.9um pixel size
- Back Illuminated STARVIS
- 2.07MP (1920x1080)
- Max frame rate in 1080p of 120fps
- 10/12 bit ADC
QHY5-III Series Standard Features
- QHYCCD proprietary noise reduction technology
- Amp-glow suppression technology
- Free of vertical or horizontal banding
- State of the art Sony CMOS sensor
- USB3 high speed interface
- 5 pin LEMO aerospace grade guiding port (ST-4 compatible)
- Grooved heat sink for passive cooling
- Standard 1.25" barrel design
QHY5-III is a third generation QHYCCD USB3.0 camera utilising state of the art CMOS sensor with sophisticated thermal design in a compact form. The well acclaimed 1.25" eyepiece barrel design is retained and with grooved heatsink to enhance passive cooling.
Apart from the state of the art sensor, the QHY5-III is equipped with aerospace grade guiding port, i.e. the 5 pin LEMO port which provides highly reliable connection. This is a feature only available on premium camera where manufacturers really care about its customers.
- QHY5-III 462 Colour x1
- UV/IR-Cut Filter x1
- IR Pass 850nm Filter x1
Expansion Kit includes the following
- 1.25" IR Pass 890nm CH4 Filter x1
- 2.5mm f/1.2 CS-mount All Sky Lens x1
- CS-mount Adapter x1