William Optics GT71 APO is a f/5.9 air-spaced triplet FPL-53 apochromat. This package includes a 0.8x Flat6A-III reducer cum flattener specially designed for GT71 to transform it into a f/4.7 imaging APO covering full frame sensor.
- GT-71 APO 3-element objective with FPL-53 extra low dispersion glass
- Flat6A-III 0.8x reducer flattener
- 2.5" 1:10 rack & pinion focuser
- Dual mounting rings with Vixen style dovetail bar
- Guidescope mounting rings
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with brass compression ring
- Retractable lens shade
- WO patented Bahtinov Mask Cover
- High quality soft carrying bag
- 71mm f/5.9 triplet air-spaced objectives APO
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Very sharp image with excellent colour correction
- Precision optics with fully multi-coated lenses using super-high transmission (STM) coating on all surfaces
- Designed for astrophotography and visual observation
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||419 mm|
> Full Frame
54.8mm with Flat6A-II (adjustable)
|Light gathering power||103x|
392 mm (contracted)
Free shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or workmanship defects
2 years manufacturer's warranty from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.