In celebration of 20th anniversary at William Optics, a total of 20 units of limited edition William Optics GT102 APO are produced on this very special occasion. The recipe not only includes the amazingly sharp and colour aberration free f/6.9 air-spaced triplet FPL-53 apochromat optics, but also a 3" V-Power Crayford focuser capable of holding 15kg imaging load with zero image shift. This ultra beefy focuser, only available on this special edition, is built with top quality precision parts from Germany and Japan. With patented diamond coating on the focuser shaft, it exerts unbelievably strong grip on the focuser drawtube which is reinforced with 304 stainless steel.
This package includes a 0.8x Flat6A-102 reducer cum flattener specially designed for GT102 to transform it into a f/5.5 imaging APO covering full frame sensor.
Available in William Optics signature gold or blue colour. Please inform us your preference when ordering.
- GT-102 f/6.9 with FPL-53 element APO
- Flat6A-102 0.8x reducer flattener
- Canon T-mount adapter and spacer
- 3" V-Power Crayford design with 360-degree rotatable focuser (Zero image shift) and 10:1 fine focusing knob
- Vixen dovetail plate and mounting rings
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with Rotolock
- Retractable lens shade
- 20th Anniversary limited edition, only 10 units each of gold and blue produced
- 3" V-Power Crayford focuser with precision parts from Germany and Japan
- Upgradeable to robotic focuser
- 102mm f/6.9 triplet air-spaced objectives aprochromatics
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Precision optics with high transmission STM coating
- Very sharp image with great colour correction
- Designed for tack sharp colour-free astrophotography and visual observation
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||703 mm|
|Light gathering power||212x|
689 mm (fully contracted)
Free shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
Via FedEx International Economy. Arriving in 1-5 working days.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or worksmanship defects
2 years from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.
|Scratches||Width no more than||0.025 mm|
|Total length no more than||1/4 of total lens diameter. No more than 3 individual scratches|
|Dots or spots||Diameter, no more than||0.4 mm|
|Quantity no more than||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area||0.8 mm2|
|Total area of scratches and points no more than||5.8 mm2|