William Optics GT102 APO is a f/6.9 air-spaced triplet FPL-53 apochromat. This package includes a 0.8x Flat6A-102 reducer cum flattener specially designed for GT102 to transform it into a f/5.5 imaging APO covering full frame sensor.
- GT-102 APO
- Flat6A-102 reducer flattener
- Canon T-mount and spacer
- 2" 1:10 rack & pinion focuser
- 360º camera angle adjuster
- 2" to 1.25" adapter with brass compression ring
- Retractable lens shade
- Vixen style dovetail plate with mounting rings
- 102mm f/6.9 triplet air-spaced objectives aprochromatics
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Precision optics with STM coating
- Very sharp image with great colour correction
- Designed for astrophotography
Cyclops Optics' Exclusive Fine Tuning Service
We offer fine tuning service for the telescopes to provide a smoother screws control and grant the telescope a premium quality touch. The fine tune service costs HK$400 (US$50). It's now waived for time-limited period.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||703 mm|
|Back focus||64.4 mm with WO Flat6A 0.8x Reducer/Flattener|
|Light gathering power||212x|
689 mm (fully contracted)
Free shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
Via FedEx International Economy. Arriving in 1-5 working days.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or worksmanship defects
2 years from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.
|Scratches||Width no more than||0.025 mm|
|Total length no more than||1/4 of total lens diameter. No more than 3 individual scratches|
|Dots or spots||Diameter, no more than||0.4 mm|
|Quantity no more than||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area||0.8 mm2|
|Total area of scratches and points no more than||5.8 mm2|