NEW 2021 version available here:
132mm f/7 apochromatic. The FLT-132 gathers 81% more light than the FLT-98 and about 35% higher in resolution. Fluorostar series (FLT) represents William Optics' top of the line apochromatic designed for astrophotography. FLT-132 is equipped with the heavy duty 3.5" RotoLock focuser to carry heavy imaging train which allows you to exploit the potential of this fluorite triplet even further.
- 3.5" RotoLock Focuser
- 1.25" adapter
- Mounting rings (CNC machined too!)
- High quality soft padded carrying case
- 132mm f/7 top quality triplet air-spaced objectives aprochromatics
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Designed by A. Strakhov
- Precision optics with STM coating
- 3.5" RotoLock focuser suitable for heavy camera
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment
- Very sharp image with great colour correction
- Designed for astrophotography
- A dedicated field flattener is available (FLAT68II)
- CNC out of solid high quality aluminium
- Powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish retractable dew shield and engraved dew shield cap.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||925 mm|
Retractable (O.D. 168mm)
3.5" RotoLock Focuser
with anti-marring brass compression ring
|Back focus||66-86 mm with Adjustable Flattener Reducer IV|
|Light gathering power||196x|
1040 mm (fully extended)
Free shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
Via FedEx International Economy. Arriving in 1-5 working days.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or worksmanship defects
2 years from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.
|Scratches||Width no more than||0.025 mm|
|Total length no more than||1/4 of total lens diameter. No more than 3 individual scratches|
|Dots or spots||Diameter, no more than||0.4 mm|
|Quantity no more than||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area||0.8 mm2|
|Total area of scratches and points no more than||5.8 mm2|
CNC: Computer Numerical Control.