- William Optics
- William Optics FLT-132 2021 with 3.5" Feather Touch & Rotolock
WO FLT-132 III with FeatherTouch Focuser: Now accepting orders!
132mm f/7 apochromatic refractor. The FLT132 represents William Optics' top of the line apochromatic designed for visual observation and astrophotography. The FLT-132 gathers 210% more light than the FLT-91 and about 45% higher in resolution. This FLT-132 is equipped with the renowned FeatherTouch 3.5" focuser which is able to provide substantial and secure imaging load with buttery smooth motion. The included RotoLock mechanism also makes changing eyepieces a breeze.
- FLT-132 f/7 Triplet APO
- 3.5" Feather Touch focuser
- 3.5”-2” Rotolock Adapter
- Mounting rings (CNC machined too!)
- Soft padded carrying case
- 132mm f/7 top quality triplet air-spaced objectives aprochromatics
- Includes 1 FPL-53 fluorite element
- Designed by A. Strakhov
- Precision optics with STM coating
- 3.5" Feather Touch focuser suitable for heavy imaging load
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment
- Very sharp image with great colour correction
- Designed for astrophotography
- A dedicated field flattener is available (FLAT68III)
- CNC out of solid high quality aluminium
- Powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish retractable dew shield and engraved dew shield cap.
|Optical system||Air-spaced triplets with 1 FPL-53 fluorite element|
|Focal length||925 mm|
Retractable (O.D. 168mm)
3.5" Feather Touch Focuser
with anti-marring brass compression ring
|Back focus||66-86 mm with Adjustable Flattener Reducer IV|
|Light gathering power||196x|
1040 mm (fully extended)
Discounted shipping applies
United States, S. Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdoms and others.
Via FedEx International Economy. Arriving in 1-5 working days.
7 days no question asked return if due to material or worksmanship defects
2 years from William Optics
Cyclops Optics Ltd. is an authorised dealer of William Optics' products.
|Scratches||Width no more than||0.025 mm|
|Total length no more than||1/4 of total lens diameter. No more than 3 individual scratches|
|Dots or spots||Diameter, no more than||0.4 mm|
|Quantity no more than||3|
|Accumulation of defects||Limited area||0.8 mm2|
|Total area of scratches and points no more than||5.8 mm2|
CNC: Computer Numerical Control.