- Astronomy Camera
- Deep Sky
- QHY247C COLDMOS with Free Custom / BLADE Adapter + Free Shipping + Free LensPen
QHY247C has the second largest sensor among QHYCCD Medium COLDMOS series, offering 24 megapixels on a APS-C size colour CMOS sensor. 3.91µm pixel size and 14 bit ADC.
Notable features include 128MB DDR-II image buffer and 40C delta cooling capability with full anti-dew solution.
QHY247C Cyclops Optics Package includes
- QHY247C colour cooled CMOS camera
- QHY 020002 center angle adjustment ring
- M54 to 2" nosepiece adapter
- 1.8m gold plated USB3 cable x1
- DC 2.1mm male to female connectors cable with self locking screw
- AC to 12V DC 6A power adapter (free selection of your country's power cord above)
- Desiccant tube (aluminium made)
128MB DDR Buffer
As a member of QHYCCD's high pixel counts CMOS camera, QHY163M/C has a built-in 128MB DDRII image buffer. The generous buffer helps facilitating large image transfer, preventing frame lost after long exposure while transferring and allows the camera to run smoothly when used with low performance computer or USB2.0 port.
Full Anti-Dew Solution
With more than ten years of experience in cooled CCD camera design, QHYCCD applies the fully anti-dew technology to the QHY163 including the fully air proof CMOS chamber with silicon gel tube socket and CMOS window heater. With these technologies you do not need to worry about the dew formed on both CMOS sensor and the optics window, even in a high humidity environment.