- Astronomy Filters
- Optolong L-eNhance Filter 1.25"
** FREE Shipping Applies! **
L-eNhance provides an economical and practical solution for amateurs. It is a dual-narrowband pass filter which has been designed for DSLR (digital SLR), color CMOS and CCD cameras. The convenience and cost effectiveness of this filter allows amateurs to image a rich selection of astronomical images, even in bright, heavily light-polluted areas.
Optolong believes the design of our L-eNhance filter is a technical innovation among filters. It effectively isolates the H-Alpha, H-Beta, and Oxygen III nebula emission lines and achieves a maximum transmission of up to 90%. The performance of this filter delivers images that superbly control the impact from light polluted skies.
- H-Beta, Oxygen III, and H-Alpha emission lines passed at high transmission rate (avg. 90% or above)
- Engineered specifically for use with DSLR, CMOS, and CCD color cameras Superb signal and contrast for nebulosity in suburban and urban photography
- More than 150 layers coating on B270 glass
- Ion assisted deposition technology to make sure durability and resistance to scratching
L-eNhance Filter Spectrum Curve
According to the characteristics of celestial body emission lines and feature of light pollution span of spectrum, Optolong specially designed and optimized dual-narrowband L-eNhance filter in order to retain the prominent color of nebula RGB while blocking out most of light pollution.
Spectrum as shown below: